FUJIFILM GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera - Body Only
The FUJIFILM GFX 50S is an advanced mirrorless camera with a large 51.4MP 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS sensor. Paired with the X-Processor Pro image processor, resulting images have an exceptionally high dynamic range and superior resolution. Built to accommodate even the most difficult of lighting conditions, the FUJI GFX has an ISO range of 50-102400. Thanks to the camera sensor's large form factor, images have a quality of depth with incredible smooth tonal and color transitions. Built in settings allow you to shoot in a range of aspect ratios allowing you to mimic the look and feel of traditional film or medium format. Shoot at a speed of 3 frames per second and capture full 1080p video. With FUJIFILM's film background in mind, the creators of the GFX 50S have drawn from film camera designs and with dozens of presets available you can mimic the timeless styles of FUJI film types.
In compliment to the internal workings of the GFX 50S, the exterior design focuses on lasting performance and excellence in design. A removable 3.69m-dot OLED viewfinder allows for high-resolution eye-level framing. Pair it with an optional tilt adapter to work at a variety of angles. The rear 3.2" 2.36m-dot LED screen tilts three ways and is a full touchscreen for quick access to menus and settings. Dedicated dials and buttons on the camera body wiithin easy reach offer shortcut access to commonly used settings. The magnesium alloy body is lightweight yet durable, is completely dust and weather sealed and will operate down to 14 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 51.4MP CMOS Sensor and X-Processor Pro
- Using an ample, 43.8 x 32.9mm 51.4MP CMOS sensor and X-Processor Pro, the GFX 50S delivers high-resolution, 14-bit stills with a 14-stop wide dynamic range as well as a wide sensitivity range of ISO 100-12800, which can be extended to ISO 50-102400. A large pixel size allows for more efficient light gathering providing smoother tonal and color transitions which create a unique three-dimensional look reminiscnet of medium format film. Also contributing to several medium format looks, a variety of traditional medium and large format aspect ratios can be used in addition to the standard 4:3, including 1:1, 65:24, 5:4, 7:6, 3:2, and 16:9.
FUJIFILM X-Processor image processing makes the 50S even more versatile. Shoot up to 3 frames per second and record full 1080p video at 29.97, 25, 24, and 23.98 fps frame rates. Film Simulation modes, including a Color Chrome Effect to produce subtle tonality among highly saturated colors, can be used in conjunction with video recording, too, to lessen the need for color correction during post production.
- Body Design
- The FUJIFILM GFX Magnesium alloy body construction is both lightweight and durable. Sealed in 58 places, the body is weather and dust-resistant, and capable of operating in temperatures down to 14°F allowing you to keep shooting in the harhest of conditions.
- The camera includes a removable OLED 3.69m-dot electronic viewfinder, providing a 0.85x magnification eye level view. Paired with the optional EVF-TL1 Tilt Adapter you can work comfortably at a variety of angles. Includes an additional hot-shoe so both the viewfinder and an external flash can be used.
- A 3.2" 2.36m-dot touchscreen LCD is also available for image playback, menu navigation, and live view shooting. This LCD features a unique tilting design that moves both 45° downward and 90° upward for shooting from high and low angles, and also tilts 60° to the side to benefit shooting in the vertical orientation when in live view.
- Easy to reach dials on the camera body allow for quick access to aperture, shutter speed and ISO adjustments.
- The aperture ring on GF lenses and the ISO dial on the camera feature a C (Command) position, and the Shutter Speed dial has a T position, to enable adjusting these settings via the front and rear control dials.
- A 1.28" sub LCD monitor is also featured on the top plate for settings confirmation and exposure data.
- Included NP-T125 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 400 shots per charge when Auto Power Save is on.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows for direct wireless sharing of files as well as remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
- 117-Point Autofocus System
- FUJIFILM's 117 point autofocus system can be divided into 425 total points for impressive focusing speed and accuracy. This is especially useful when focusing in the shallow depth of field found in medium format cameras. An integrated focus lever allows you to quickly switch between focus points and the rear touchscreen can also be used to select precise focus areas. Built in Face and Eye Detection autofocus settings are available for that perfect portrait. An electronic depth of field scale is also available for more crucial selective focus needs as are focus peaking and frame magnification in manual focus.
- Other Camera Features
- The Fujifilm G lens mount features a short focal flange distance of just 26.7mm to better facilitate adapting lenses and to allow for reduced back focusing distances to better prevent vignetting and promote edge-to-edge sharpness with the GF series of lenses.
- Film Simulation modes allow you to reproduce the look and feel of several of Fujifilm's film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, Pro Neg. Hi, Pro Neg. Standard, Acros, Monochrome, and Sepia. Additionally, Grain Effect can be adjusted as well as Classic Chrome effect to fine-tune the look of imagery.
- Mechanical focal plane permits working with shutter speeds from 60 min. up to 1/4000 sec., and an electronic shutter allows the use of shutter speeds up to 1/16000 sec. for working in bright light conditions.
- Interval shooting is possible for up to 999 consecutive frames with a 1 sec. to 24 hour delay between exposures, as well as up to a 24 hours shutter delay.
- Multiple Exposure mode lets you shoot two consecutive overlaid frames, and the first frame will be shown on the rear LCD to aid in alignment for the second exposure.
- Dual UHS-II SD memory card slots are featured, and permit saving imagery in a sequential manner, backup/duplicate manner, or in a sorted manner to segregate JPEG and raw files.
- A variety of file formats are available depending on your workflow needs, and include uncompressed and compressed raw file types; Super Fine, Fine, and Normal JPEG settings; and TIFF files can be output via in-camera raw file development.
- A voice memo function lets you solely record your voice for up to 30 seconds at a time for making notes or keeping track of shooting information.
- 3D Electronic Level can be used to ensure the accuracy of horizontal and vertical lines within your composition.
- Tethered shooting is possible using X Acquire software to send images from the camera to a hot folder on your computer for further editing. Alternatively, the Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and HS-V5 for Windows operating systems are also available.
|Name||Fujifilm - GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera - Body Only|
|Custom Stock Status||Pre Order|
|In The Box||Fujifilm GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera (Body Only) EVF-GFX1 Interchangeable Electronic Viewfinder NP-T125 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery BC-T125 Battery Charger Plug Adapter BCP-002 Body Cap Shoulder Strap Metal Strap Clip Metal Strap Clip Lock Cable Protector Hot Shoe Cover (Body/EVF) Connector Cover for EVF Vertical Battery Grip Connector Cover Sync Terminal Cover Limited 1-Year Warranty|
In the Box
EVF-GFX1 Interchangeable Electronic Viewfinder
NP-T125 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
BC-T125 Battery Charger
BCP-002 Body Cap
Metal Strap Clip
Metal Strap Clip Lock
Hot Shoe Cover (Body/EVF)
Connector Cover for EVF
Vertical Battery Grip Connector Cover
Sync Terminal Cover
Limited 1-Year Warranty